Monthly Networking Events
- Business@Breakfast: Our twice monthly networking event, held every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month.
Each attendee has the opportunity to provide a 45-60 second “commercial” about themselves and their business. Us the opportuntiy to seek connections, referrals, advertisie or promote an upcoming event, or tell a relevant story. We also feature one presenter at the end of the event to provide a 10-minute industry-related topic.
- Power Hour/Membership Mixer: Hosted by our members, Power Hour is a fast-paced, casual networking event where attendees can create meaningful relationships and connect with colleagues while making new leads and extending referrals.
- One More Customer: One More Customer is a monthly video viewing and discussion the Chamber is excited to offer to it’s members and their guests at no charge. The videos are a continuing educational series featuring Fran Tarkenton which show the viewer how to attract “One More Customer” when doing business. The video is followed by discussion and networking.
Other Special Programs
In addition to our regularly scheduled events, we also hold the following networking opportunities:
- Special luncheons
- Speed networking
- Progressive networking
- Legislative/candidate forums
- Women’s networking roundtables
- Brown bag lunches
- Human resources roundtables
- Career & College Expo with Eden Prairie High School
- Job + Internship Fair with Eden Prairie High School
- “Everything Spring” Home, Landscape & Garden Expo
- Entrepreneurs Challenge | A Shark Tank-like Showcase
Maximize your Membership
Our quarterly hour-long meeting provides a great overview of the chamber and all of the benefits included in membership including networking opportunities.
We discuss topics including:
- networking opportunities
- governmental advocacy on behalf of your business
- education and leadership opportunities
- advertising and promotions through the Chamber
This program is geared towards prospective chamber members, brand new members, or new employees of current chamber members.
Keep an eye on our events page for Maximize your Membership sessions or message firstname.lastname@example.org for more.
Twin Cities Young Professional Summit
The Twin Cities Young Professionals Summit is an annual event that gathers industry leaders together to share insights on how to grow their business expertise, focus their leadership skills and integrate their passion into the workplace. Visit tcypsummit.com for 2021 event opportunities.
Annual Golf Tournament
Keep your eyes open for when registration opens for the annual golf tournament! We’ll be finishing off the evening with a reception, dinner, prizes, and the silent auction. Want to make an extra impression on attendees at this year’s tournament? Register as a sponsor or donate an item to the silent auction.
Email Kirsten at email@example.com for more information and the registration form!