Monthly Networking Events
- General Membership Luncheons: Typically the third Thursday of each month from 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM at various locations. Between 50—100 attendees and includes informal networking before a plated lunch and featured speaker. Check our events page for details.
- Women’s Networking Luncheons: Typically the second Thursday of each month. Informal networking from 11:00—11:30, plated lunch and introductions until 12:00 when the featured presenter speaks. There are typically 35 – 60 attendees, more when partnering with another chamber.
- After Hours / Noontime / Breakfast Networking: Informal networking with no formal program other than a welcome, announcements, and door prizes from the host. These events are very popular and usually see at least 50 in attendance.
- Business@Breakfast: Business@Breakfast is our twice-a-month networking meeting. rom 7:30 – 8:30 AM at Hellmuth & Johnson, PLLC in Edina. Each attendee has the opportunity to give a 30-45 second commercial about their business and one featured presenter speaks for 15-20 minutes. Average attendance is 50 guests – both members and non-members.
Other Special Programs
In addition to our regularly scheduled events, we also hold the following networking opportunities:
- Special luncheons
- Speed networking
- Progressive networking
- Legislative/candidate forums
- Women’s networking roundtables
- Brown bag lunches
- Human resources roundtables
Maximize your Membership
Our quarterly hour-long meeting that provides a great overview of the chamber and all of the benefits included in a membership including networking opportunities. We will discuss topics including networking opportunities, governmental advocacy on behalf of your business, education and leadership opportunities, and advertising through the Chamber.