Monthly Networking Events
- General Membership Luncheons: Typically the third Thursday of each month from 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM at various locations. Between 50—100 attendees and includes informal networking before a plated lunch and featured speaker. Check our events page for details.
- Women’s Networking Luncheons: Typically the second Thursday of each month. Informal networking from 11:00—11:30, plated lunch and introductions until 12:00 when the featured presenter speaks. There are typically 35 – 60 attendees, more when partnering with another chamber.
- After Hours / Noontime / Breakfast Networking: Informal networking with no formal program other than a welcome, announcements, and door prizes from the host. These events are very popular and usually see at least 50 in attendance.
- Business@Breakfast: Business@Breakfast is our twice-a-month networking meeting which takes place from 7:30 – 8:30 AM at Hellmuth & Johnson, PLLC in Edina. Each attendee has the opportunity to give a 30-45 second commercial about their business and one featured presenter speaks for 15-20 minutes. Average attendance is 50 guests – both members and non-members.
Other Special Programs
In addition to our regularly scheduled events, we also hold the following networking opportunities:
- Special luncheons
- Speed networking
- Progressive networking
- Legislative/candidate forums
- Women’s networking roundtables
- Brown bag lunches
- Human resources roundtables
Maximize your Membership
Our quarterly hour-long meeting that provides a great overview of the chamber and all of the benefits included in a membership including networking opportunities. We will discuss topics including networking opportunities, governmental advocacy on behalf of your business, education and leadership opportunities, and advertising through the Chamber.
Twin Cities Young Professional Summit
- Mike Veeck Fun is Good
- Audra Emerson LinkedIn
- Amy Langer Leadership – Business Growth
- Peggy Andrews – Managing to Flourish, Flourishing Assessment and Symptoms
Annual Golf Tournament
Email Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and the registration form!