Inspiring and Hiring
The Eden Prairie Chamber strives to inspire our youth and future employees on careers and jobs through student member programs, events, and scholarships.
Click here for more details on the EPC’s Inspiring and Hiring Initiative
Monthly Networking Events
- Business@Breakfast: Business@Breakfast is our twice-a-month networking meeting which takes place from 7:30 – 8:30 AM at Hellmuth & Johnson, PLLC in Edina. Each attendee has the opportunity to give a 30-45 second commercial about their business and one featured presenter speaks for 15-20 minutes. Average attendance is 50 guests – both members and non-members.
- Power Hour: Hosted by our members in the restaurant industry, Power Hour is a fast paced, casual networking event where an average of 50 attendees can make casual conversation with colleagues as well as make some new connections. Appetizers are provided at this FREE event.
- Breakfast Networking: Informal networking with no formal program other than a welcome and some announcements. No registration is taken for these events and they are free to attend. Attendees purchase food as they wish.
- One More Customer: One More Customer is a monthly video viewing and discussion the Chamber is excited to offer to it’s members and their guests at no charge. The videos are a continuing educational series featuring Fran Tarkenton which show the viewer how to attract “One More Customer” when doing business. The video is followed by discussion and networking.
Other Special Programs
In addition to our regularly scheduled events, we also hold the following networking opportunities:
- Special luncheons
- Speed networking
- Progressive networking
- Legislative/candidate forums
- Women’s networking roundtables
- Brown bag lunches
- Human resources roundtables
Maximize your Membership
Our quarterly hour-long meeting provides a great overview of the chamber and all of the benefits included in membership including networking opportunities. We will discuss topics including networking opportunities, governmental advocacy on behalf of your business, education and leadership opportunities, and advertising through the Chamber. This program is geared towards prospective chamber members, brand new members, or new employees of current chamber members. Keep an eye on our events page for Maximize your Membership sessions.
Twin Cities Young Professional Summit
The Twin Cities Young Professionals Summit is an annual event that gathers industry leaders together to share insights on how to grow their business expertise, focus their leadership skills and integrate their passion into the workplace. Visit tcypsummit.com for continued updates on the 2020 summit as well as the agenda and speakers to see some of the items discussed at last year’s TCYP Summit!
Annual Golf Tournament
Keep your eyes open for when registration opens for the annual golf tournament! We’ll be finishing off the evening with a reception, dinner, prizes, and the silent auction. Want to make an extra impression on attendees at this year’s tournament? Register as a sponsor or donate an item to the silent auction.
Email Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and the registration form!