Inspiring and Hiring
The Eden Prairie Chamber strives to inspire our youth and future employees on careers and jobs through student member programs, events, and scholarships.
Click here for more details on the EPC’s Inspiring and Hiring Initiative
Monthly Networking Events
- General Membership Luncheons: Typically the third Thursday of each month from 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM at various locations. Between 50—100 attendees and includes informal networking before a plated lunch and featured speaker. Check our events page for details.
- Women’s Networking Luncheons: Typically the second Thursday of each month. Informal networking from 11:00—11:30, plated lunch and introductions until 12:00 when the featured presenter speaks. There are typically 35 – 60 attendees, more when partnering with another chamber.
- After Hours / Noontime / Breakfast Networking: Informal networking with no formal program other than a welcome, announcements, and door prizes from the host. These events are very popular and usually see at least 50 in attendance.
- Business@Breakfast: Business@Breakfast is our twice-a-month networking meeting which takes place from 7:30 – 8:30 AM at Hellmuth & Johnson, PLLC in Edina. Each attendee has the opportunity to give a 30-45 second commercial about their business and one featured presenter speaks for 15-20 minutes. Average attendance is 50 guests – both members and non-members.
Other Special Programs
In addition to our regularly scheduled events, we also hold the following networking opportunities:
- Special luncheons
- Speed networking
- Progressive networking
- Legislative/candidate forums
- Women’s networking roundtables
- Brown bag lunches
- Human resources roundtables
Maximize your Membership
Our quarterly hour-long meeting that provides a great overview of the chamber and all of the benefits included in a membership including networking opportunities. We will discuss topics including networking opportunities, governmental advocacy on behalf of your business, education and leadership opportunities, and advertising through the Chamber. This program is geared towards prospective chamber members, brand new members, or new employees of current chamber members. Keep an eye on our events page for Maximize your Membership sessions.
Twin Cities Young Professional Summit
The Twin Cities Young Professionals Summit is an annual event that gathers industry leaders together to share insights on how to grow their business expertise, focus their leadership skills and integrate their passion into the workplace. Visit tcypsummit.com for continued updates on the 2019 summit. Check out the notes below from some of the 2018 speakers to see some of the items discussed at last year’s TCYP Summit!
- Mike Veeck Fun is Good
- Audra Emerson LinkedIn
- Amy Langer Leadership – Business Growth
- Peggy Andrews – Managing to Flourish, Flourishing Assessment and Symptoms
Annual Golf Tournament
Registration is now open for our annual golf tournament! This year’s tournament will be in honor of the EPC’s 50th Anniversary! We’ll be finishing off the evening with a reception, dinner, prizes, and the silent auction. Want to make an extra impression on attendees at this year’s tournament? Register as a sponsor or donate an item to the silent auction.
Email Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and the registration form!