Experience All The Chamber Has To Offer
The Chamber has a wide range of benefits & opportunities for its members. Whether it is attending events, volunteering on committees or using our advertising choices, there is something available for everyone. Click here for a snapshot of what’s included in your EPC benefits!
TWO for ONE: Memberships with 10 or less employees automatically include a MN Chamber of Commerce Affiliate Membership (worth $675!)
- Networking – Make new contacts to help your business grow during a strained economy
- Community Involvement -Help make Eden Prairie a better place to live, work and play by participating in Chamber committee opportunities
- Women’s Committee
- Public Policy Committee
- Ambassador Committee
- Young Professionals Committee
- Economic Development and Human Resources Committee
- Political & Legislative Advocacy – Representation on issues that affect your bottom line and the opportunity to meet and greet your local representatives
- Information – Stay informed about issues impacting your ability to do business through meetings, seminars, and luncheons
- Promotion & Publicity – Reach thousands of potential clients through member exclusive advertising (Member Rewards Program)
- Economic Development – Promoting growth and investment in the Eden Prairie Community and surrounding areas
- Credibility – Join hundreds of other committed “corporate citizens” by investing in the Eden Prairie Chamber of Commerce and benefit from Chamber partnerships with other organizations and our educational community
- Referrals – Obtain referrals from other Chamber Members and their contacts
- Member Discounts – Save on products and services useful to your business just by being a member (Member 2 Member Program)
Hospitality Liaisons – Marketing and exposure for Eden Prairie’s vital hospitality and tourism businesses
Maximize your membership by participating in the events that work for you, and using the opportunities that are available to grow your business and network. If you aren’t sure what works best for you, the Chamber staff will meet with you to decide how to move forward. Call us at (952) 944-2830 today to set up your one-on-one meeting! Or, check our calendar and attend the next Chamber 202 program where we lay out all of the benefits of a Chamber membership, how to best utilize each one and how to navigate our website.
All events and opportunities are communicated through this website, as well as weekly e-mail blasts and a monthly print newsletter. To sign up to receive these communications, contact the Chamber at (952) 944-2830.